Certified Innovation Games® for Customer Understanding
This two-day interactive workshop will teach you how to apply the same serious games that Google, Adobe, SAP, HP, Qualcomm, Cisco, Reed Elsevier, Yahoo! and many more Fortune1000 companies use to build breakthrough products & services. These games enable you to work directly with your customers, eliciting unique insight into what they truly want from your product or service.
This training is indispensable for individuals who want to UNDERSTAND HOW TO USE SERIOUS GAMES FOR BUSINESS to communicate directly with customers, or with internal teams. In addition, upon completion of the certification course you will be designated an Innovation Games Certified Collaboration Architect (CCA).
What Will I learn?
This two-day certification course will teach you how to use a variety of games, both in-person and online, with your customers to:
- Identify your most effective marketing messages and sellable features
- Uncover your customers unspoken needs & breakthrough opportunities
- Understand where your offerings fit into your customers’ operations
- Clarify exactly how & when customers will use your product or service
- Deliver the right new features & make better strategy decisions
- Increase empathy for the customers’ experience within your organization
- Improve the effectiveness of the sales & service organizations
- Discover what your customers don’t like about your offerings
- Discussion of Innovation Games® and market research
- High-level planning, playing and post-processing of Innovation Games
- Detailed planning, playing and post-processing the results of several case studies that enable participants to experience all phases of Innovation Games
- Review and shared discussion; helping participants plan their adoption of these techniques
- Facilitation and presentation skills
Certification & PDU Reporting
All participants who complete course requirements will be designated an Innovation Games Certified Collaboration Architect (Orange Belt Level; 120 Experience Credits) and will receive a signed Certificate designating their successful completion of the course. See the Innovation Games website for more details on Certification.
Cesario Ramos is the founder of AgiliX Agile Consulting, where he works as a Agile coach and Professional Scrum Trainer. He enjoys helping people improve their ways of managing and developing software products. He is a frequent speaker and writer on agile topics at conferences and meetups and the initiator of the Bathtub conferences where people can share and learn together online and free on Scrum, Agile and Lean thinking. Cesario has more then 12 years of experience in the IT industry, acting in roles varying from agile coach and trainer to lead architect and product manager. His coaching and training experiences on Product ownership, Scrum en Leadership with his solid background on development enable Cesario to combine theory with hands-on experience and examples in his trainings. You can read more about Cesario Ramos at www.agilix.nl.