Join us on April 3, 2013, for our Innovation Games Certification Course: Innovation Games for Agile Teams training.
Completion of the course designates you as an Innovation Games Certified Collaboration Architect, Yellow Belt.
(For more information on Certification and Belt Levels, see the Innovation Games website.)
Beginning with an overview of Innovation Games, you will learn how to:
* Identify customer requirements for an ideal product through Product Box
* Improve retrospectives with Speed Boat
* Prioritize your backlog through the online game Buy a Feature Online
* Plan a successful project through the game Remember the Future
* Develop better release plans with Prune the Product Tree
* Understand product usage with Me and My Shadow and Start Your Day
Date: April 3, 2013
Timing: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Location: 175 Forest Street, LaCava 300, Waltham, MA
Venue: The Conference Center at Bentley
Registration: Click Here